Seen and heard on:
Emily and Michele would love to speak to your women’s group, moms club or parish group about Divine Mercy for Moms or a variety of other topics. Click here to reach us for more information or scroll to the bottom of the page for a contact form.
Click here to go to our Press Kits
Emily & Michele would be happy to travel together to speak on:
- Divine Mercy for Moms: Sharing the Lessons of St. Faustina
- Our Friend Faustina: Lessons of Mercy for a Woman’s Life
- Families of Mercy: Living out the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy in family life
- A Day Hemmed in Prayer: Our Faith Journey as Catholic Women
- The Friendship Project: Deepening and Developing our Relationships
- Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas: Allowing Advent to Draw Us Closer To Jesus
- Balancing Technology and Family Life
Or individually on these topics:
EMILY’S SPEAKING TOPICS:
How to Be a Luminous Light in a Dark World – Looking Back to the First Century Christians for Inspiration
How to Live in the World, But Not Be of The World – Seeking a balance
How to See Christ in Meaningful Moments Throughout Your Busy Day
MICHELE’S SPEAKING TOPICS
Divine Mercy in the Heart of Jesus – Living Out Mercy & Trust in the Face of Trials
Divine Mercy for Moms – Living the Corporal & Spiritual Works of Mercy with children
Want more samples? Here are some links to radio/video spots:
- Michele and Emily present at a women’s ministry webinar hosted by Ave Maria Press: Women’s Ministry: Small Groups and Faith-Filled Friendships
- Click on the image below to hear Emily Jaminet on Morning Air talking about healing hurting friendships, segment starts 30 minutes in to program.
- Relevant Radio’s Morning Air with John Harper Emily talks about The Friendship Project. July 10, 2017.
- The Daily Author with Richard Keller, April 28, 2017
- Mater Dei Radio, In Person, (Emily) April 27, 2017
- Spirit Morning Radio – 5 Aspects of the Divine Mercy Devotion (Emily) – April 4, 2016
- Relevant Radio’s Morning Air with John Harper (Emily) Technology and Family Life, March 13, 2017
- The Jennifer Fulwiler Show (Emily) – February 25, 2016
- Aquinas and More Podcast (Michele) – February 4, 2016
- Relevant Radio’s Morning Air with John Harper (Michele) – January 18, 2016
- Relevant Radio’s On Call With Wendy Weise – December 8, 2015 (starts 36 minutes in)
Family Sanctuary Show – November 16, 2015
Find a list of all our audio and print media here.
A sample of print media coverage:
- Catholicmom.com (3/31/16) – Authors of Divine Mercy for Moms Share Their Inspiration
- Aleteia – Kissing off the Year of Mercy, Keep it Simple Sinner
- The Catholic Times – Book Review: Divine Mercy for Moms
- Aleteia – Crash Course for Moms on Mercy
- National Catholic Register – Message of Mercy for Moms
- New Evangelizers – Women Set the World Ablaze
- The True Dignity of Women
- Prayer Wine Chocolate – 7 Ways Catholics Can Mix Faith and Fellowship
- The Catholic Connection
- Relevant Radio – Wrapping up the Year of Mercy
- The Compass News
Contact us here about speaking at your next event.
Michele and Emily were a blessing to our 2016 Indiana Catholic Women’s conference. They resonated with women of all ages. As young women and also mothers of many young children they helped all of us to realize the many ways to honor Our Lord’s Divine Mercy each day even in our busy lives! The Women loved them and it was a great way for us to promote Divine Mercy.
Kathryn Denney, Director of the Marian Center of Indianapolis, Indiana
The practical application of the Divine Mercy message was well received and conveyed in a way that spoke to our hearts… We all know we need more mercy in our lives. Their talk and their book showed us how easy it can be to receive and give this mercy to others. What a gift when women can lead by bringing mercy into their families!
Sr. John Paul, O.P., Principal, St. Michael School, Worthington, Ohio
Michele and Emily gave an inspiring presentation by offering practical suggestions on how to live Jesus’ message of mercy. Moms can often be hard on themselves and the heart of their message was ‘first be merciful with yourself’. We are never too busy to hear a message that draws us closer to Our Lord and His mother. They have a gift for encouraging other moms to not be afraid and say ‘yes’.
Sr. John Dominic, O.P., Principal, Spiritus Sanctus Academy, Ann Arbor, Michigan
The Church—whether domestic or universal—needs practical advice from people who practice what they preach. Michele and Emily are preaching the gospel with the way they live their lives and can truly speak from experience. Participants in their workshops need to bring a pen and paper—they will be hearing some incredible, actionable advice.
Jared Dees, Moderator of Ave Maria Press Professional Development Webinar Series & author of To Heal, Proclaim and Teach; The Essential Guide to Ministry in Today’s Catholic Church
Michele & Emily brought warmth and joy into the heart of our Conference for Mothers! Their love for the merciful heart of Jesus is evident in the beautiful way they communicate and share their faith. The Lord is using their beautiful friendship with each other for His greater glory!
Jessica Ferrante, Mothering With Grace Conference Co-Director
…rejuvenated my love for the Divine Mercy devotion and inspired me in my vocation of motherhood. This morning I was able to maintain composure while trying to dress my unruly two year old. It was a grace from God that I could keep reminding myself that I was “clothing the naked (literally!) and found that I could actually enjoy my son’s antics rather than lose patience…
Director of Family and Marriage Ministry- St. John Neumann, OH
Michele and Emily’s beautiful message of God’s love and mercy touched so many hearts at our ladies evening. We received many stories of women’s lives changed and praise for the warmth felt through these amazing women. They joyfully shared their deep faith, love of Christ, and most importantly their hearts, with all.
Sarah Mueller, St. Timothy Parish, Union, Kentucky
The women enjoyed Michele and Emily’s spiritual yet practical teachings on how to incorporate this message of Divine Mercy for mom’s into their personal and family life. They offered a “Real” message! A message that even busy women like themselves are still able to carve out time to help guide others closer to Christ!
Gretchen Hofer, retreat coordinator, St. John Neumann, Sunbury, Ohio
Emily and Michele immediately connected with the women at our conference by sharing their stories of friendship in a genuine, natural, and light hearted way! Their sincerity and joy in sharing their personal experiences of friendship and those of the saints was refreshing and a beautiful testimony to the gift of virtuous friendships. It was obvious that their encouraging words to busy wives and mothers on the importance of a rich prayer life and practical ways to make daily prayer a priority came from their lived experiences of authentic prayer. Their presentation was so encouraging and the women attending went away filled to the brim!
Marleen Evers, Full of Grace Women’s Conference Coordinator, St. Henry Cluster of Catholic Parishes, St. Henry, OH
Read the full testimonials here.